for participants from 2 till 20 years of age:
When payment uses a so called Dutch ‘ooievaarspas’ you can reclaim 50% to 100% of the course fee.
We recommend engaging 2 dancing lessons and get a discout of 10% > 2x 45 min: €45,- / 2 x 60min: €52,20!
Tariffs for adults
age 21 years and older: (6% VAT included)
When payment is intended using the Dutch ‘Ooievaarspas’ you can reclaim 50% of the course fee.
We recommend engaging 2 dancing lessons and get a discount of 10% > 2 x 60 min: €55,- per month
Terms and conditions:
· A single test lesson is FREE of charge!
· You can apply for courses/lessons membership via our web-site. Please apply right away! You may as well enrol for courses using help by our admin staff located in our premises.
· A single test lesson (FREE-of-charge) can only be done one time.You can plan/reserve such a test lesson via our website (See: ‘proefles aanvragen’), per telephone or via our admin at our premises. Hereafter you can enrol for the lesson yourself.
· When subscribing for courses/lessons of 60 minutes you will have various course terms with a minimum course term of 6 months. After 6 months, you have every month the option of terminating the membership.
· When subscribing for courses/lessons of 45 minutes you will have various course terms with a minimum course term of 3 months. After 3 months, you have every month the option of terminating the membership
· After the enrolling membership process, the dancing student obtains an official registration. After that you cannot terminate anymore the subscription.
· Termination of the membership should be done in writing ultimately before de 1-st day of the coming month. You have a 1-month termination period. The writing can be send to email@example.com
· Payment of course fee is possible via automatic collection banking. The amount due will effectively be withdrawn after the 27-th of the month.
· In case you want to plan a free-of-charge test lesson we cannot guarantee you participation at the planned date. You should submit a request to our admin with your planned date ahead.
· In case dancing lessons are started with reservation or in case we have less subscriptions than minimal required, than it might be possible that after a few months we terminate the course. In that case you will reimburse the remaining paid course fee or you can select other dancing lessons.
· Enrolment for lessons is only possible via the on-line membership form or via our admin office. In case a participant is under age the (foster) parent should fill in and sign the form. As soon as The Dance Factory-Voorburg has received your application form you are obliged for payment of course fee irrespective whether your son/daughter actually takes place at the dancing lessons. Before the lessons start, you will receive information on the course participation of you son/daughter. In case you son/daughter is not accepted that there is no obligation for course fee payment.
· In case you make use of the Dutch ‘Ooievaarspas’ you should digitally scan this pas in 14 days at our admin office, otherwise we will charge the full course fee.
· We define 12 dancing months per year. The dancing year goes from August 2017 till August 2018. Nevertheless of the possibility of falling out of a lesson we guarantee a minimum of 43 lesson weeks per year.
· From the age of 21 years onward we will charge 6% tax fee on the amount due.
· Payment of single lessons can be done in cash at the reception desk. Here we charge the single lesson tariff’ for you. You may as well buy a multi-lesson card for 1,2,3,4 or 5 lessons. This card should be signed off by the teacher at the start of each lesson.
· In case the amount due is not transferred in time you have to arrange payment of the invoice plus 10 Euro admin costs. In case of long lasting outstanding payment, we will send the invoice to an incasso office.
- If the outstanding amount is not on our bank account within 15 days the lesson will be denied access until the amount has been transferred.
· In case your payment is still due after two reminders (including admin costs) we will send the invoice to an incasso office. Additional costs are for you to pay.
· Dancing students should wear appropriate clothing and shoes. A description of the definition can be found under the caption ‘kledingvoorschriften’. A small bottle with water is allowed to bring inside the dancing rooms. Outdoor shoes, chewing gum, food, cans with fluids are not allowed inside the dancing rooms.
· Ticket cards for our dancing festivals/promotions cannot be reimboursed. You may sell those tickets to third parties. Please inform us on the new ticket owner.
· For activities apart from the regular lessons, such as workshops, you may annul up to 7 days in advance of the workshop free-of-charge. You will reimbourse your payment. In case you do this in less than 7 days ahead of the workshop you should pay the full amount.
· The Dance Factory - Voorburg is not responsible for loss or theft of goods and human injuries.
The Dance Factory - Voorburg
Lydie Platestraat 1, 2274 LZ Voorburg
070 - 753 06 89/ Info@tdf-voorburg.nl
> Kleine lesgroepen met maximaal 15 leerlingen per klas!
> 12 maanden per jaar geopend met leuke workshops & activiteiten!
> Onze lessen worden uitsluitend gegeven door ervaren professionals!
> Geen jaarcontracten en tussentijds van les wisselen is mogelijk!
> Mooie les locatie in Voorburg. Nabij Leidschendam, Rijswijk, Den haag!
> Onze docenten zijn tweetalig en spreken in onze lessen zowel NL als ENG!
Maandag: 15:30 - 20:00 uur
Dinsdag: 15:30 - 20:00 uur
Woensdag: 14:00 - 20:30 uur
Donderdag: 17:30 - 21:00 uur
Vrijdag: alleen geopend op afspraak
Zaterdag: 09:00 - 13:30 uur
Zondag: 09:15 - 12:30 uur